INTRODUCING THE LATEST DISCOVERY IN HAIR REGROWTH TECHNOLOGY
HairMax Ultima – LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) Laser Comb Australia
What is the HairMax Ultima Laser Comb?
The HairMax Ultima 12 Laser Comb is a state of the art device using Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to dramatically stimulate hair regrowth. Non-invasive and clinically proven to deliver results, the HairMax Laser Comb is a therapy approved and recommended by Drs. The HairMax Ultima Laser comb works by emitting a cool laser light to the tissue molecules within the balding area. Use of the HairMax laser comb increases blood flow to the treatment area. The laser light treatment delivers improved circulation, so the scalp can readily absorb oxygen and nutrients while shuttling out the build-up of dead cells, waste, and DHT.
Benefits of the HairMax Low Level Laser Comb
Treats Hair Loss
Stimulates New Hair Growth
Reverses Thinning Process
Speeds Hair Growth
Activates Hair Follicles
Repairs Damaged Hair
Rejuvenates Aging Hair
Strengthens and Thickens Hair
How does the HairMax Ultima Laser Comb Deliver Hair Growth Results?
- Laser Phototherapy is a Laser Treatment also referred to as Photo-Biostimulation
- Works similar to photosynthesis, which activates the growth in plants.
- The Laser comb delivers a visible light in the red spectrum to the patient scalp.
- This light energy is both nourishing and therapeutic to the scalp and hair follicle for it stimulates growth factors and extends the growth phase of the hair growth cycle.
- Blood circulation gets restored to the scalp, facilitating optimal nutrient absorption
Glide the device very slowly in a combing motion over your scalp.
Takes only 8 – 12 Minutes
Use 3x a week
HairMax Laser Comb Features
- 12 Medical Grade Lasers – (Not LED lights)
- Hair Parting Teeth – Max Energy Penetration to Scalp
- Full Scalp Treatment or Treat Targeted Areas
- Doctor Recommended
- Cordless and Lightweight
- No Harmful side effects have ever been reported
- Clinically Tested
- Rechargeable Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer) Battery
HairMax Laser Comb Product Safety:
Low Level Laser light – Avoid direct eye exposure
No Harmful Side-Effects
No Risk from Over-exposure
650nm is visible red light and completely safe
NO exposure to dangerous UV or UVB light
Low-level laser therapy as a treatment for androgenetic alopecia.
Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss
Low level laser therapy and hair regrowth: an evidence-based review.
Efficacy and safety of a low-level laser device in the treatment of male and female pattern hair loss: a multicenter, randomized, sham device-controlled, double-blind study.
Use of Low-Level Laser Therapy as Monotherapy or Concomitant Therapy for Male and Female Androgenetic Alopecia
The growth of human scalp hair mediated by visible red light laser and LED sources in males.
A Critical Assessment of the Evidence for Low-Level Laser Therapy in the Treatment of Hair Loss.