Introducing the Derma Roller for Stimulating Hair Growth
Benefits of the Derma Roller for Hair Growth
- The dermal roller is one of the latest technological advancements in the hair loss industry
- Dramatically improves hair regrowth in patients who are undergoing prescription hair regrowth serum treatment.
- The derma roller delivers benefits to the hair loss patient through its unique mechanism of action called “Skin Needling.”
How the derma roller delivers its benefits to the hair loss patient
- Constructed with a rotating wheel made up of micro-sized needles
- The derma roller is attached to a handle which the patient uses to glide the device across the scalp.
- The wheel portion of the derma roller is compact being only a few millimetres long.
How to Use the Dermaroller for Hair Loss
The Derma Roller delivers its hair growth benefits through its unique mechanism of action referred to as “skin needling”. A handheld device equipped with
How the Derma Roller releases Human Growth Factor
To successfully regrow hair, the relevant genes need to be activated for new hair cells to develop and grow. Many different chemicals are required to trigger the production of hair cells. The most critical of these chemicals is “human growth factor”. Scientists believe that the dermal roller may be useful in triggering the production of human growth factor. As the needles of the Dermaroller are rolled along the skin, minor surface wounds start to appear within the tissue. Since the body is designed to respond where there is injury or infection, these internal factors set to work to produce new skin at the given site. In doing so human growth hormone is released alongside other chemicals that assist with this process. It is believed that when these chemicals are released, hair growth is also stimulated within the area. This is indeed a benefit where a patient may be experiencing thinning.
The benefits provided by collagen and elastin
Increased absorption of the hair growth serum
The Derma Roller is not designed to cause pain and distress. The micro-needles are extremely minute, and the user should only experience a slight tingling sensation when using the device.
By temporarily opening the pores on the scalp, the hair growth serum which gets applied after a “skin needling” session will have the ability to absorb deeper into the lower layers of the scalp. This is an access which is not often obtainable. Providing this pathway offers the hair loss patient a much greater potential for thick hair regrowth. Hair follicles that have not been successfully responsive in the past to topical serum stand to benefit from the use of the Derma Roller, for its stimulation of the uppermost layer of the scalp allow for a better oxygen supply to the hair roots.